Saturday, April 19, 2008

KBOO Seeks Animal Rights Show Producer/Host

Our sister Kathleen Stephenson is looking for someone to take on KBOO's animal rights show. Read on:


Hi All,

Laurie Sonnenfeld has given up hosting Speaking of Animals, our current animal and animal rights show, which airs once a month. I am looking for a replacement host for that program.

I am posting the program opening on my office door, along with applications for hosting the show. I am also attaching the application to this email. To use it, you will probably need to print it and fill it out.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

The Speaking of Animals program is pre-empted this month, so the first show that is open is the May program, which would be Wednesday, May 28th, from 9:30-10AM.

Best,

Kathleen


(Go ahead and contact KBOO or Kathleen for that program application -- she is at amnews@kboo.org, or 503-231-8032.)

No comments: